Black History Month
In honor of Black History Month, we are offering one individual a space on one of our ring workshops. The workshop will take place in the new year and the winner will be taught traditional jewellery techniques to hand make their very own silver ring. We'd love to spark a passion for a career in jewellery and want to give one person an opportunity to learn a new skill and meet other like minded individuals.
Here's how to apply:
- You must be between the ages of 18-25
- Identify as Ethnic Minority
- Have an interested in jewellery
- Be willing to travel to Bedford
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Fill in the contact form quoting 'BLACK HISTORY MONTH' along with your details
Please ensure all the above apply to be considered for a space on the workshop. The winner will be announced and contacted at the end of October on, please share with whoever this may apply to.
*No previous experience is required